Re-Elect McNabb Fayette Co. Constable
About the Candidate
My name is Wade McNabb and I am the current 1st District Fayette Co. Constable & the incumbent candidate, running for re-election, in the May 17th primary. I have 23 years of experience in public safety in the fields of law enforcement, EMS, fire/rescue, E-911 Dispatch and security, with the last 4 years as your Constable. I am a former police officer with the City of Olive Hill Police Department and the R.J. Corman Railroad Police Department. In addition, I have several years of experience in the security field with various agencies including as a contract security officer for the Department of Immigration & Customs Enforcement (formerly the INS) and as a Public Safety Officer with Kentucky Christian University. I am a Kentucky certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) which I have been for the past 25 years. I am also a former fire fighter. In addition, I also have over 12 years of experience as a paralegal where I gained a working knowledge of the court system working hand-and-hand with multiple attorneys in various areas of law. I am also a former elementary school teacher.
I earned my Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree from Northern Kentucky University - Salmon P. Chase College of Law in December 2019. I earned a Master of Public Administration (MPA) with a concentration in Criminal Justice Management from Concordia University in 2017. I also earned a Bachelor's of Science (B.S.) degree with a double major in Elementary Education and Biblical Studies from Kentucky Christian University in 2001.
I am a commissioned Notary Public, State at Large and a member of the American Association of Notaries. I am also a commissioned Kentucky Colonel and a member of the Honorary Order of Kentucky Colonels. I am a licensed basketball & baseball official with the Kentucky High School Athletic Association (KHSAA) and a member of the Bluegrass Basketball Association. I am a member of Phi Alpha Delta International Law Fraternity, the Society of Scholars, Federal Bar Association, American Bar Association, Fayette Co. Bar Association, Northern Kentucky Bar Association, Cincinnati Bar Association.
I am the middle child of three (3) being raised with my sisters Michelle and Mandy. My father Quintin is a Christian Church pastor and my mother Kathy is a middle school special education teacher. I was raised in a faith-based Christian home being taught positive values and the rewards of hard work.
As your current Constable, I have worked to elevate the level professionalism in the Constable's Office. I currently have 5 deputies who assist me in the duties of my office. I, also with my deputies, have participated in hundreds of hours of training since taking over office in 2019 & are constantly looking for training opportunities to better prepare us for the duties we perform daily.
I ASK YOU FOR YOUR VOTE ON MAY 17, 2022!
- 23 years of experience in public safety
- Juris Doctorate, NKU Chase College of Law
- MPA w/ concentration in Criminal Justice Management, Concordia University
- B.S. w/ double major in Elementary Education & Biblical Studies, Kentucky Christian University
- Former Police Officer
- Former teacher
- Certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Notary Public, State at Large
- Kentucky Colonel
- Licensed Basketball & Baseball official with the KHSAA
- President of the Kentucky Constable Association
- Government Relations Director of the National Constables & Marshals Association
- Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge 38
- Greater Lexington Apartment Association, Legislative Committee
- Lexington Landlord Association
- American Association of Notaries
- Honorary Order of Kentucky Colonels
- Phi Alpha Delta International Law Fraternity
- Society of Scholars
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Fayette Co. Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Kentucky Justice Association
- American Association of Justice
- Bluegrass Basketball Association