Re-Elect McNabb Fayette Co. Constable
Horse Capital of the World
Welcome to my Page!
Hello and welcome to my campaign website: Re-Elect Wade McNabb for Fayette Co. Constable-District 1! I am the CURRENT Fayette Co. 1st District Constable & the incumbent Democratic candidate in the May 17, 2022 primary election. I believe my past 4 years as your Constable, as well as 23 years of experience in public safety, coupled with my educational achievements, well prepares me to remain your Constable for the next 4 years & beyond. Over the past 4 years as your Constable, we have achieved great things & when re-elected plan to achieve even more over the next 4 years!
THE PAST 4 YEARS:
- Implemented the Contract Patrol program for apartment communities in Lexington to deter crime & provide for a safer environment through community policing.
- Implemented the first K-9 program in Kentucky Constable history by securing a certified K-9 through a donation from a police department in NJ. K-9 Meeko came to us as a certified explosives detection K-9 through the United States Police Canine Association (USPCA) & was certified, along with his handler Dep. Hart, in narcotics detection through the Narcotic Detector Dog Association (NNDDA).
- Developed a school resource officer program for private schools in Fayette Co. who are not protected by the Fayette Co. Public School Police. We offer a partnership between our office & the school to provide a school resource officer in the school for safety & security.
- I, as well as my deputies, have participated in hundreds of hours of training to better perform our duties & to gain knowledge of important law enforcement topics required to do our duties.
- Elevated the level of professionalism of the Constable's Office with uniforms, equipment & marked patrol vehicles.
- Provided proficient & efficient service of court documents to keep the Courts moving effectively.
- Worked with tenants & landlords to secure funding where available to eligible parties during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Constable McNabb was elected by the members of the Kentucky Constable Association in 2020 as Executive Director & in 2021 as the state President.
- Constable McNabb was appointed by the President of the National Constables & Marshals Association in 2021 as the Governmental Relations Director for the Association.
THE NEXT 4 YEARS:
- Continue to work to strengthen the relationship between the Office of Constable & the Lexington Police Department & the Fayette Co. Sheriff's Office.
- Lobby the Courts of Justice & legislature to include the option for Constable's service in the state E-filing system to make it more efficient for attorneys when trying to get process served.
- My deputies & I will continue to participate in continuous training to ensure competency & safety in the Office of Constable.
- Continue to lobby the Kentucky state legislature to provide better training opportunities for Constables across the state.
- Begin the SAFECHECK program for businesses located in my District to enroll in periodic security checks by the Constable's Office.
- Begin the AWAY program for residents of the district to sign up for extra patrol & checks of their property while they are out of town on vacation or other reason.
- Expand the private schools school resource officer program.
- Expand the contract patrol program for community policing.
JOIN OUR TEAM & PLEASE VOTE MAY 17th!!
Follow us on:
Request a yard sign or sign up to be a volunteer here!