McNabb for Fayette Co. Constable
Horse Capital of the World
Welcome to my Page!
Hello and welcome to my campaign website: Wade McNabb for Fayette Co. Constable-District 1! I am a Democratic candidate for the Office of Fayette Co. Constable for the 1st District in the May 22, 2018 primary election. I believe my 22 years of experience in public safety in the fields of law enforcement, EMS, Fire/Rescue, E-911 Dispatch & security, as well as my educational achievements, well prepares me to be your next Constable. If elected I will:
- Work to strengthen the relationship between the Office of Constable & the Lexington Police Department & the Fayette Co. Sheriff's Office.
- Bring better technology to the Office for more efficient process service & tracking.
- As a member of the legal profession as a Paralegal & soon-to-be attorney, provide professional, competent process service with the knowledge required for proper service of summons, forcible detainers, etc. to attorneys & law firms.
- Lobby the Courts of Justice & legislature to include the option for Constable's service in the state E-filing system.
- Participate in continuous training to ensure competency & safety in the Office of Constable.
- Hire competent Deputies to assist me in carrying out the duties of the Office requiring them to also participate in continuous training to ensure their competency & safety.
- Lobby the Kentucky state legislature to provide better training opportunities for Constables across the state.
- Be an active member of the Kentucky Constable Association to work to increase professionalism & competency to Constables all across the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Begin the SAFECHECK program for businesses located in my District to enroll in periodic security checks by the Constable's Office.
- Be involved in local community activities & programs as often as possible.
- As a former teacher, be involved in our local schools & other youth programs conducting classes & programs on various issues our kids face today.
JOIN OUR TEAM & PLEASE VOTE MAY 22ND!!
Follow us on:
Request a yard sign or sign up to be a volunteer here!